Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Doctor Doctor!

I've been wanting a pair of Doc Martins for just about a million years now, and I've finally got them! They're perfect for trotting through the insane amounts of snow we get here in Canada.



I wear an American Apparel sweater over an American Apparel dress, tights from Club Monaco, a TNA hat, Doc Martins, and a vintage sequined purse I stole from my dear old mother.



And here's a little look at what I've been wearing...
I'm aware they are the same shirt.





I wore a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, a Community jacket over a Wilfred sweater, a striped shirt from Club Monaco, American Apparel liquid leggings, Aldo boots and a wool hat, which I believe is Dakine.





I wore a TNA cardigan, striped shirt from Club Monaco, F21 jeans and booties.
And, since I am in class I should probably get back to my work.

Sincerely,
Christine

No comments: